– There are multiple hand sanitiser dispensers around the clinic, at least one in every room in use. Our hand sanitiser gel contains 70% alcohol and aloe vera, to kill the virus while providing some protection to the skin.
– Please avoid touching any items or surfaces unless absolutely necessary.
– Our practitioners have all been provided with face masks and face shields, plastic aprons and gloves.
– All our masks are single use and disposable. We have both single use aprons and re-usable PVC aprons – if the practitioner elects to use a PVC one, it will be sterilised between each visit.
– We can provide a mask and plastic apron for our patients if requested.
– All regularly touched surfaces and clinical equipment will be sterilised in between each visit.
– Please do not arrive early for your appointment as this increases the risk of in-person contact between two patients.
– Please avoid bringing anyone with you for your appointment unless absolutely necessary (for example a translator or carer).
– We still require a parent or guardian to attend with any patient under 16 due to child protection regulations stipulated by the General Chiropractic Council.
This group includes people with the following:
Previous organ transplant
Undergoing chemotherapy or antibody treatment for cancer, including immunotherapy