What is a Privacy Notice?
Under data protection law you, as a customer or patient of Park Street Chiropractic Clinic Ltd, have specific rights. To communicate these rights to you in a clear and concise manner we are providing you with this privacy notice.
Who We Are
We are Park Street Chiropractic Clinic Ltd, 17 Park Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4QN, Tel 01926 881883, email: email@example.com. For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the Controller.
The Personal Data We Process and What We Do with It
We record and use various categories of personal data which may include: name, company name, address, telephone numbers, email address and fax number. We do not record payment details through our website as we use a third party payment processor for our online shop sales.
Any information we collect about you will be specifically for the purposes required by the reason for your giving it to us. For example, when you complete your name and email address on our newsletter opt-in form, we use this data only for the purposes of providing you with our monthly newsletter and offers we have available at any time. You are free to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on any of our newsletter emails. Any data we collect about you for the purposes of fulfilling an order from our online shop will only be used for this purpose.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not share your personal data with anyone without your explicit consent. Any third party processors we use (such as our email newsletter subscription provider) will have been assessed to ensure they also adhere to up to date data protection legislation.
Retaining Your Personal Data
Whilst you are customer of us we will continue to store and use your personal data. If you are a business we will retain your personal data for a period no greater than 10 years from the date of the last invoice. For home users we will retain your personal data for a period no greater than 5 years from the date of the last invoice or contact. Please note that our data protection procedures are different if you are a patient of the practice; a copy of this data protection policy is available in the clinic.
As we process your personal data, you have certain rights. These are a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure and a right to restrict processing.
- You may request a copy of your data at any time. Please make such a request in writing or by email to the practice manager, on the address above. Please provide the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address and details of the information you require.
- If you believe any of the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us directly and any necessary corrections to your data will be made without undue delay.
- If you believe we should erase your data, please contact the practice manager.
- If you wish us to stop storing or using your data, please contact the practice manager.
- Where you have provided explicit consent for us to use your data you have a right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you without delay. We will give you the contact details of the person who is dealing with the breach, explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
Should You Wish to Complain
You can contact the ICO via their website: www.ico.org.uk should you wish to make a complaint about the way we are processing your personal data.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We do not use any system which uses automated decision making or profiling in respect of your personal data.